Sajiva Ceramics produced hand made stoneware ceramics. Each piece is handcrafted and that is what makes our product unique. Although we do our utmost to maintain consistency, as with any handcrafted product, slight variations in color and size may occur.
PRICING AND MINIMUM QUANTITY ORDER
Order quotations are valid for 30 days. Bear in mind that glaze options and quantity changes will affect pricing.
Minimum amount for order is IDR 20.000.000/ new design
Minimum amount for overseas is USD 3.500 / new design
No minimum amount for existing design (if stock available)
– Samples supplied are done so in good faith and represent the shade at the current time of manufacture.
– The shade may alter from batch to batch.
– Samples without orders will be charged.
Production will begin once a 50% order deposit has been paid. Transfer payment is received by Sajiva Ceramics must reflect the full value (Client must cover bank transfer charges). All billing is calculation in Rupiah (except for overseas client).
Once payment has been transferred, please email us a copy of the transaction to avoid production delays. Please include details of the name of the order and reference details.
For orders within Indonesia, balance of payment is due upon receipt of invoice and delivery of goods.
For export, the balance payment must be settled before the dispatch of the goods. The Excellis Blok E No. 21(Karawaci Office Park) Lippo Karawaci-Tangerang Indonesia PRODUCTION
– Production timeline will be quoted within 1 week of receipt of order
– Slight variances in glaze, size, texture and weight may occur
– All goods produces have to bear Sajiva’s label
– Additional charged will be applied to request of labeling or any other request the required extra labor work in our studio.
– Additional charge will be applied for goods delivery.
– Pieces will be individually wrapped in bubble-wrapped and packed in cardboard boxes
– Sajiva must be notified of broken and missing item from your order within 7 days of receiving the goods.
– The goods must be returned to us in new condition, in the original packaging.
– Our handmade ceramics tableware is breakable goods, please handle and use with care.
– Deposits will be forfeited on orders cancelled more than 14 days after Sajiva Ceramics received the funds. Orders cancelled within 14 days will be subject to a fee equal to 10% of the order value.
Please read the conditions contained in this agreement, and carefully review all elements of your order before signing and returning it to Sajiva Ceramics.